Naturalizer Shoes Shoes Review from Toronto, Ontario
I bought a Naturalizer shoes in late November from Sears.I may put them on for three months ( not everyday of course) and surprisingly noticed that I felt kind of cold from the bottom and yeah both shoe soles had deep cut as you can see and useless.
I can't believe paid 120$ ( after 40% off cause the actual price was 174.99$) And no one from Sears or Naturalizer would take responsibility.
I am so angry!OMG!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."