Naturalizer Shoes Shoes Review from Sharpsburg, Georgia
I ordered a pair of Naturalizer shoes that I wanted to love.Unfortunately, I didn't.
I tried them on once - inside my house on carpeted flooring. They rubbed across the top of the foot and the heels were loose. I returned them to Naturalizer and gave a review saying I loved the shoe, it just didn't fit me. A couple of weeks later the shoes were re-delivered to me with a form letter saying the shoes had obviously been worn and could not be accepted, nor would a refund be given.
The soles and the insides were pristine - not one mark, scuff or bit of dirt. I had noticed when I received them that the rubber around the soles varied in color, but assumed that's the way they were made and didn't mind it. Now I'm guessing that the shoes had already been returned by another customer. I'm not sure about that, but I am sure if the if the color rubbed off that easily and with no other indication of wear, that was a product flaw.
I am irate that I now have to pay for shoes I can't and didn't wear, plus the original shipping charges as well as my return shipping charges.
I will NEVER buy Naturalizer shoes again, either on-line or in a store.Shoddy business practices are a deal breaker for me.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to..."