Naturalizer Shoes Shoes Review from Sharpsburg, Georgia
I ordered a pair of Naturalizer shoes that I wanted to love.Unfortunately, I didn't.
I tried them on once - inside my house on carpeted flooring. They rubbed across the top of the foot and the heels were loose. I returned them to Naturalizer and gave a review saying I loved the shoe, it just didn't fit me. A couple of weeks later the shoes were re-delivered to me with a form letter saying the shoes had obviously been worn and could not be accepted, nor would a refund be given.
The soles and the insides were pristine - not one mark, scuff or bit of dirt. I had noticed when I received them that the rubber around the soles varied in color, but assumed that's the way they were made and didn't mind it. Now I'm guessing that the shoes had already been returned by another customer. I'm not sure about that, but I am sure if the if the color rubbed off that easily and with no other indication of wear, that was a product flaw.
I am irate that I now have to pay for shoes I can't and didn't wear, plus the original shipping charges as well as my return shipping charges.
I will NEVER buy Naturalizer shoes again, either on-line or in a store.Shoddy business practices are a deal breaker for me.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had. I had to order a pair of boots to..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."