Naturalizer Shoes Shoes Review from Sharpsburg, Georgia

I ordered a pair of Naturalizer shoes that I wanted to love.Unfortunately, I didn't.

I tried them on once - inside my house on carpeted flooring. They rubbed across the top of the foot and the heels were loose. I returned them to Naturalizer and gave a review saying I loved the shoe, it just didn't fit me. A couple of weeks later the shoes were re-delivered to me with a form letter saying the shoes had obviously been worn and could not be accepted, nor would a refund be given.

The soles and the insides were pristine - not one mark, scuff or bit of dirt. I had noticed when I received them that the rubber around the soles varied in color, but assumed that's the way they were made and didn't mind it. Now I'm guessing that the shoes had already been returned by another customer. I'm not sure about that, but I am sure if the if the color rubbed off that easily and with no other indication of wear, that was a product flaw.

I am irate that I now have to pay for shoes I can't and didn't wear, plus the original shipping charges as well as my return shipping charges.

I will NEVER buy Naturalizer shoes again, either on-line or in a store.Shoddy business practices are a deal breaker for me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Naturalizer Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #915463

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Naturalizer Shoes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.