2.0

Naturalizer has a horrible return policy of only 30 days. I ordered boots from them and they were too tight.

I received them 12/29/15 and never wore them outside of my home. With my schedule, it was three weeks before I was able to get to FedEx to return. My return was close to the 30 days, but they wouldn't budge. I believe their 30 days starts when they mail the product and it took a week to reach me.

They actually returned them to me saying they were "grateful for my business, but.." I don't think they are very grateful at all.

I will never purchase from them again in store or online. They just lost a customer.

I didn't like: 30 day return policy.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1230358

The insole of my Bzees began shrinking and detaching from the shoe bed. Naturalizer or Bzees sent a form to fill out to send them back at which time the would evaluate to determine whether they are actually defective.

I paid for the product, pay for the return and then may or may not get the refund. They were not at all helpful regarding the insole and were unfamiliar with the problem. However, online it seems well enough known. Too bad.

They make a comfortable shoe. But I will look elsewhere.

I had the same exact issue. Do not purchase shoes from naturalizer.com. If you like their shoes, you can buy them from other online sites with free and easy returns and longer time frame to return.