4.0

My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer.She didn't use it until she got back home.

Today she was looking for something inside her bag when felt something pricking, that is when she called me to check on her bag and find what was pricking. I made a small incision on the black cover of the bag and I found a filthy skeleton, apparently of a crustacean. My question is, what the *** does that skeleton in a new bag?

What can I do?Since we're from Dominican Republic, a return is not an option.

Sorry if something is misspelled, english is not my mother language.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Naturalizer Shoes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Naturalizer Shoes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Naturalizer Shoes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Naturalizer Shoes?

Comments

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Naturalizer Shoes Shoes Review from Toronto, Ontario Naturalizer Shoes "I bought a Naturalizer shoes in late November from Sears. I may put them on for three months ( not everyday of course) and surprisingly noticed that I felt kind..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more