I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had.I had to order a pair of boots to be sent to my home.
When they came in, they were defective with a tear in the leather. When I called the store, they told me I had to send them back in the mail (buy a box to put the shoebox in to be mailed), then they would refund my card and I could purchase another pair. Well I bought the shoes on Black Friday for a good deal so I wouldn't have been able to get the same good deal if I had to place another order. So after several phone calls, and waiting on hold for 5 - 10 minutes each call, they told me they would just send me another pair once I had dropped off the defective pair at FedEx.
When the second pair came in, well surprise, another tear in the leather, a different spot than the last. Hello?! Does anyone check the shoes before they are sent to customers? So I had to call back, wait on hold, make another complaint, they accused me of making the tears when I opened the box, which I couldn't have, and then said I would have to wait 10-15 days after they receive the boots, for a refund check in the mail.
Are you kidding me? They should refund my card immediately as soon as I send the boots back through FedEx. One of the people I talked to was rude and would not help me at all.
Do not ever order shoes from this company because they obviously don't check the shoes before being mailed, and if you have to send them back, well good luck!Most horrible experience ever.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of shoe
- Customer service
- Return policy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I had three bad experiences with Doordash.com. Two were on one order. The first time I went to order the site didn't work properly. To order two things from one restaurant..."
- "I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired. It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner. I have insurance through Asurion..."
- "Fortunately I subscribed to only their $1 trial offer for 24 hours of unlimited access. I was immediately banged with an activation charge. The service has been active for only..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."