100% full Not resolved

I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had.I had to order a pair of boots to be sent to my home.

When they came in, they were defective with a tear in the leather. When I called the store, they told me I had to send them back in the mail (buy a box to put the shoebox in to be mailed), then they would refund my card and I could purchase another pair. Well I bought the shoes on Black Friday for a good deal so I wouldn't have been able to get the same good deal if I had to place another order. So after several phone calls, and waiting on hold for 5 - 10 minutes each call, they told me they would just send me another pair once I had dropped off the defective pair at FedEx.

When the second pair came in, well surprise, another tear in the leather, a different spot than the last. Hello?! Does anyone check the shoes before they are sent to customers? So I had to call back, wait on hold, make another complaint, they accused me of making the tears when I opened the box, which I couldn't have, and then said I would have to wait 10-15 days after they receive the boots, for a refund check in the mail.

Are you kidding me? They should refund my card immediately as soon as I send the boots back through FedEx. One of the people I talked to was rude and would not help me at all.

Do not ever order shoes from this company because they obviously don't check the shoes before being mailed, and if you have to send them back, well good luck!Most horrible experience ever.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of shoe, Customer service, Return policy.

Had an Experience with Naturalizer Shoes?

Comments