I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had.I had to order a pair of boots to be sent to my home.
When they came in, they were defective with a tear in the leather. When I called the store, they told me I had to send them back in the mail (buy a box to put the shoebox in to be mailed), then they would refund my card and I could purchase another pair. Well I bought the shoes on Black Friday for a good deal so I wouldn't have been able to get the same good deal if I had to place another order. So after several phone calls, and waiting on hold for 5 - 10 minutes each call, they told me they would just send me another pair once I had dropped off the defective pair at FedEx.
When the second pair came in, well surprise, another tear in the leather, a different spot than the last. Hello?! Does anyone check the shoes before they are sent to customers? So I had to call back, wait on hold, make another complaint, they accused me of making the tears when I opened the box, which I couldn't have, and then said I would have to wait 10-15 days after they receive the boots, for a refund check in the mail.
Are you kidding me? They should refund my card immediately as soon as I send the boots back through FedEx. One of the people I talked to was rude and would not help me at all.
Do not ever order shoes from this company because they obviously don't check the shoes before being mailed, and if you have to send them back, well good luck!Most horrible experience ever.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of shoe
- Customer service
- Return policy
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pair of Naturalizer shoes that I wanted to love. Unfortunately, I didn't. I tried them on once - inside my house on carpeted flooring. They rubbed across..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...."
- "This notice is posted at our local club and it says it is corporate policy. If you abide by it then you are not allowed to open the door..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."